It’s our new fundraising event on March 22-24.
Get sponsored to take on a 3-legged challenge of your choice with your leg tied to a friend and give SA’s carers a much-needed break.
By taking part, you’ll not only have a laugh, you’ll also get a glimpse of the commitment, thoughtfulness and patience carers need.
- Find a friend and hit them up to join you
- Sign up for your free kit and we’ll send you a leg tie and special T-shirts
- Choose a challenge – one of your own or pick one of ours
- Share your fundraising page online so friends can sponsor you
- Every $250 you raise gives an unpaid carer a break
Tie yourselves together*, put on your T-shirts, and start sharing photos of your challenge (so we can laugh along with you!).
All the money you raise will show you care about the state’s unpaid carers by giving them the break they need to keep caring for the person they love.
We’re aiming to raise $125,000 to give 500 carers a much-needed break so they can keep caring for the person they love.
Carer Breaks will be provided by these experienced, registered charities: Carer Support, Carers SA, Carer and Disability Link, Northern Carers Network.
*If tying legs doesn’t work for you – feel free to tie yourselves together in a different way!
Click here to find out more: https://3leggedchallenge.com.au
Click here to sign up now: https://3leggedchallenge.com.au/signup
Click here to support Carers SA: https://3leggedchallenge.com.au/csa